Thursday, February 11, 2010

Teacher Appreciation...

It's teacher appreciation week at the school! I've done these banners every year (minus one) for Nate's teachers. For some reason, this year's was a HUGE feat. Took forever and a day to do these... Keep in mind, these are 6 feet long!

This was the banner for Ms. Hansen, which is Nate's teacher. It says: Ms. Hansen... The Best in The West... And all the kids' names are on the stars. I also made her a little notebook (it was so last minute, I didn't even get a picture of it). But it was pretty cute, it matched the banner with the same cowgirl and writing on it.


And this year they asked me to make two banners. This is for one of the other teachers in fourth grade. While i loved making it, TWO banners is TOO much work for a full time working mom!! I think next year I will be back to one banner! LOL. Anyway, this one said "We Love Ms. Kelso.. A Bushel and A Peck". The kids' names will be on the apples, but I don't have her class list.... Funny thing about this banner is I was making it in the middle of the night at the last minute to get it done, and for the life of me, I couldn't remember the teacher's name!! I couldn't ask Nate or call anyone.. so I finally thought to go on to the school's website to look it up! Good thing it was on there!


2 comments:

Foust Family said...

Those are SO ADORABLE! As a teacher (and a Cricut user), I know how much those are appreciated! Thanks again for letting me borrow your carts. I'm still using them. If you need them back, let me know and I will speed things up!!!

Lisa said...

You did an amazing job, way to go Sarah. Thank so much for making posters. The PTA appreciates you.