Well, after they had all spent 4 hours in the bathroom doing their hair, (I even took a nap while I was waiting!! LOL), they all looked adorable!! We just took these in our front yard and around the circle, and they look adorable!
I think by the time we were done I had taken over 80 pictures. (What did I ever do before digital??). Here's some of my favorites of Lauren. Charley is a little worried... look how grown up & mature she looks here!
And here's some of my favorites of Holly. This girl loves to have her picture taken!
And a few of them together. I love the one of them looking at each other... and no, they're not arguing! They were actually teasing each other saying "look at me like i'm.. (insert crush of the week here!).


Now, onto Holly & Maddy. These two are inseparable whenever Holly is over. They are so crazy when they get together and they have such a great time! I've also loved getting to know Maddy more... She's lived next door for 12 years, and finally spending time over here :)
We tell Maddy it's a good things she's around, otherwise Holly would never want to come over and visit! Holly claims they are long lost sisters... Guess they do look a little alike here.. What do you think?
We also love it when Stephanie comes over. We even got Stef to jump into a few pictures. My house has never been a gathering place for teenage girls, so it's definately a change of pace. It's a nice switch from the boys... Legos, nerf guns, WII, to the girls... Cooking, Makeovers, Hair Salon & pictures!
And I think this one is my absolute favorite!
So Charley always says he doesn't have a lot of the pictures of the girls. I think he has since changed his mind. He had no idea how much I love to take pictures! It's true he doesn't have a lot of them when they were younger, but we are catching up with the memories we create while they are here!

1 comments:
Gorgeous girls! Charlie better get his guns ready! Great pictures, you are so talented.
Post a Comment