Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Sanity...

Yep, my sanity is scrapbooking. Once a month I go to a crop, with these friends (minus Janine who travels too much to scrap these days!). Although I don't do a lot of scrapbooking anymore, it's more like "paper crafting". I make cards, gift albums, notebooks, stuff like that. Maybe someday soon pictures will actually make it to pages again... but for now, I am just glad to get out with some friends and have a good time.

Jen works at Roberts. It's the perfect job for her. She is the one that hosts the crops... She doesn't get to scrap, but hey, she's gettin paid to be there, right? We've turned it into a potluck/scrap night.... And Yes, I'm goin again next week!

1 comments:

Tracie said...

Sounds like so much fun! Do they have outlets? ;) Roberts is the perfect job for Jen! Glad you get to go soon can't wait to see what you craft!