Sunday, February 7, 2010

Celebrating Lauren's Birthday...

So the girls have come to love one of my old time favorite restaurants... Italian Village! We love those pizza benders, and it's affordable to take 3 kids!! So this year for Lauren's birthday we went to Italian Village with Grandpa & Grandma J & Denise's family.

This year for birthdays, Charley is going to take each of the girls on a daddy-daughter "date". So we gave Lauren a playbill to Hale Theater (She loves acting/drama/plays) and told her to choose a play she wanted to see. Then Charley will take her on a day that it's playing that she will be with us. We've always given them gift cards in the past (they love to shop) but we thought this might be a way that C can spend some one on one time with each of them.

These are a couple pictures of Lauren & Michele... they get along so well and have so much in common, it's kinda scary! Denise and I have known each other since I was in high school and have grown to be such good friends. I love that we can get together and our kids can hang out too.


And then one of all the girls... Holly, Maddy, Lauren & Michele...
These pictures are really bad because of the lighting in the restaurant, but I thought they were still so cute! Did I mention that I'm learning to be a mom of teenage GIRLS?

0 comments: