Sunday, January 3, 2010

Whew...

Ok, I had a bit of a blog crisis.... I was trying to update my background (was tired of the bright pink). But, one wrong click, and *poof* everything was gone! And I mean everything!! (Background, widges, blog lists) All I had was my posts. (Soooo o glad I didn't lose those!) I was so bummed... but I was so busy with boutiques and Christmas that I didn't even have time to go in and revamp everything.

So... Sorry for the delay! I do have lots to post for December, but seeing how it has taken me all night to just get the background and layout back, I'll have to post tomorrow! (Church in 6 hours.. Yikes!).

Anyway, if you are reading this, and your blog isn't linked over on the side, please, please leave me your blog address so I can add it. I'm so sad that not all of my blog links saved.

Missed you all, and I'll be back shortly!

0 comments: