After calling around to get party prices, Nate chose the bowling party. Nate's actually a pretty good bowler, and Delton Lanes is a pretty nice bowling alley. Their party included 90 minutes of bowling, pizza, drinks, balloons, decorations, and tokens to the arcade.
I made the invitations... and I tell you what. After doing mass quantities of invites, it was a cinch to make 5 bowling invites!! And... it was the first time that I was able to use my "early" christmas present... my gypsy!
Nate chose 5 of his closes friends which included, Eddie, Tyler, Daniel, Christian, and Stockton. They all had a blast, and they are cra-zy boys when they all get together! I actually was really sick (had missed 2 days of work)... I had a huge headache & earache, and I was in the a very loud bowling alley with 6 screaming boys! (After the party I went to instacare, and it turned out I had an ear and sinus infection... no wonder!).

This is Nate anxiously awaiting cake & presents... after the bowling time was up.

Lauren & Holly were able to come to the party, and so were other friends & family members. We were able to reserve 4 extra lanes and any extra guests could bowl for $2.50 a game. Denise & her family came, Michelle & here family came, and Jen and her family came. Grandma & Grandpa J, and Nate's dad also came...
This is Nate anxiously awaiting cake & presents... after the bowling time was up.
Lauren & Holly were able to come to the party, and so were other friends & family members. We were able to reserve 4 extra lanes and any extra guests could bowl for $2.50 a game. Denise & her family came, Michelle & here family came, and Jen and her family came. Grandma & Grandpa J, and Nate's dad also came...
It was a fun time, and Nate had a great time also. Since I was a busy mom running the party and handling crowd control, his dad was able to quite a few more pictures. You can link to them on his facebook page here


0 comments:
Post a Comment