Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Boys Turn Three...

Erin's boys celebrated their third birthday today! Wow, these boys have sure grown up fast! They are so tall it makes it hard to believe they are only 3! I don't get to see them very often, so it was so much fun to go up to Heber to celebrate with them today.


We started on the Heber Creeper. It was a three hour round trip train ride down the Provo Canyon. This was Charley's first time on the Heber Railroad, and I haven't ridden it since I was little. Nate has ridden before with my parents but he didn't really remember it.

I think Nate got bored on the way back...

Until the robbers came on the train at the very end & made everyone put their hands up


Then we went back to the park in Midway where we had sandwiches, cupcakes & the boys opened their gifts. This is Bailee trying to show them how many fingers to hold up... (At first they had up all 10. LOL). And then a group shot of everyone that attended. (Minus Jamie who is taking the picture).

0 comments: