Saturday, August 1, 2009

Adapting to Changes...

I have kind of a unique (although extremely busy) job. There are three floor trainers for the two claims teams. The three of us work closely together to act as a resource for 40 processors, the training & development team, 5 phone teams, and several other departments within company.

Recent changes have downsized our trio to just two of us. Not only am I sad that we're losing our "third leg" but I'm also overwhelmed at the workload that will soon follow. Jen (in the middle) takes on so many meetings & behind the scenes projects that are often unrecognized. She has organized the claims teams, and implemented so many resources. She is definately going to be missed!! Although she's just moving across the hall to training & development, it will be a huge adjustment not to have her as a mentor every day.

Jen, T&D is so lucky to have you!! Change always affects people, but this time it definatley affects Carrie, you, and I more than others. I will miss you dearly, but of course, will still always reach out to you for direction. Thanks for being the great lead & mentor that you have been, I just hope I can be there for you the same way you have been there for me....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sarah, You are such a sweet lady, I just love you. Good luck with work and all that comes with it. You will do great.

Lisa P. said...

funny that I have to come to blogs to hear about changes at work;) I'm so glad I work with you and even though we sometimes only chat about "problem" claims, I'm glad you're here:)