So, he's been doing odd jobs around the house, and volunteering to help out while he was off track to earn a dollar here and there. I told him I would pay half. He has been riding his bike to school and we have been going on nightly bike rides as a family, so the motivation was to get a new bike quick!
While we were at Walmart the other day, they had this bike on the scratch n dent rack. The only think wrong it is the vinyl was coming up from under the seat. Well, we just happened to have a new bike seat at home not being used... Perfect! It was 35% off for that reason only.
I now have a large ziplock bag full of quarters, dimes, nickels & pennies...

1 comments:
I love it, way to go Sarah. I think it is great that Nate is learning the value of the dollar, or pennies and nickels as the case might be. I am happy for him. You are a good mommy.
Post a Comment