Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nate's First Paid Job!!


Well, it's kind of a job, but It was paid by me... LOL...

Nate's been begging for a couple years now to mow the lawn to earn money. The weather has FINALLY stopped raining, and we're able to mow the lawn. Charley taught him how. The downside is that our lawnmower isn't self propelled, and our front yard is sloped so Nate had a really hard time pushing it up the hills. I think he now knows why I DISLIKE mowing the lawn!! Believe me, if I would've thought he could handle the lawnmower & the hills earlier, the job would have been his!

Fortunately, the back yard is nice and flat. Rectangle shaped with no obstructions to mow around. (Now that the giant swing set is in Idaho). So, he was able to mow the back lawn and earn a few extra dollars. I had to take a picture though, just because he looked so grown up doing it.

0 comments: