Driving to work for some reason I took a different route to work. I went up Bangerter. One light up I see a motorcycle cop pulling out behind me.
"Uh-OH!" I start thinking to myself. Ok, I wasn't speeding. My seat belt is on. I'm not texting. My plates aren't expired. What on earth am I getting pulled over for? As he directs me to pull over to the LEFT up ahead, there's already 5 cars and 5 more motorcycle cops. He walks right up to me and says "The reason I pulled you over is because you were speeding"
Now, I know they probably get this all the time, but I was shocked!! I never speed! LOL. In fact when I called Charley to tell him that I got a speeding ticket, he laughed. And said, "You don't even go 65 on the freeway!" No kidding. I wasn't in a hurry, I didn't pass anyone. I really think he was up in the night.
But, needless to say... I'm 36 years old, and I got my first speeding ticket today.

0 comments:
Post a Comment