Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carvin'

It's already that time of year... Fall! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are all around the corner. Charley and Nate love to carve pumpkins with those patterns in those carving kits. But as you can see from the pic below, pulling the GUTS is NOT Charley's favorite part...


So he quickly turned the job over to Nate.. who doesn't so much mind it. I just laugh at them both, because i don't really get into the carving...


But they do a great job! Here's Charley getting ready to light it...



And I had to take this picture just so you could get an idea for the size of this pumpkin!! I think Nate chose the biggest one in the lot... Good thing they were only 8cents a pound over at Winco!


And here's the masterpiece! Didn't they do a great job??? We do always leave them inside because I'm always afraid they will get smashed or kicked or something. But for sure we will take it with us to the trunk or treat and put it out on Halloween...

0 comments: