Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scenic Hawaii...

Here are some scenic pictures of Hawaii. I took a TON! And I'm not normally a scenic photo kind of gal! LOL. It was just so pretty, I couldn't help myself.

These pictures were all taken from our condo. Either from the balcony, or by stepping on the back patio. We stayed at the Grand Waikikian at the Hilton Village. It was gorgeous! There was a lagoon right outside the back patio and shops that encircled the group of hotels.

This by far is the best vacation we have taken! We loved every minute of it, and can't wait to go back. Four days just isn't enough! We did try to extend our trip a couple days, but it would have cost a small fortune ($1100.00 in plane tickets to be exact), so alas, we came home. Guess I will start saving now :)

0 comments: