So I learned how to make these notebooks on my cricut with the design studio software. I LOVE them!! I am definately going to make more. They are just made from chipboard and have blank white cardstock between each page. Bound together with the bind it all.
I have a dear friend at work (yes, her name is Connie) who pretty much "donated" all her surplus scrap supplies to my friend and me. She had some great stuff, and I was able to start a collection of supplies for the girls... who by the way I'm hoping will be my life scrap buddies! Anyway, I made this book & beaded pens as a thank you gift for her. She loved it.
May Cafe
-
Here's the post you have been waiting for!! Preorders are now open for
May's Cafe. Click the link in the right sidebar to place your order.
See you Satu...
13 years ago

2 comments:
Stinking cute!
Oh, my! Those notebooks are so cute! Love the Dad one too.
Post a Comment