Well, since the countdown to our Disney trip is over, we needed to find out something else to count down to! Charley's devastated after BYU's loss, so I thought I'd give him something to look forward to! He's been awaiting the BYU/UTAH game all season, hoping that they would both come into it undefeated. Oh well, it's just a game, but hey, it's only 35 days away!
So a friend (Thanks Tracie!) pointed me to this website where you can create your own countdown widgets. It was actually really fun to make this one. I can see how it could be addicting... soon my sidebar will be full of them!.... But for now, here's the official countdown.
May Cafe
-
Here's the post you have been waiting for!! Preorders are now open for
May's Cafe. Click the link in the right sidebar to place your order.
See you Satu...
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment