... and one returning husband! Well, I had sold my tickets on KSL classifieds. But the lady never paid me, so I ended up going to the concert after all!! It was so good. I'm glad I went. I went with a friend from work, who didn't really like Reba. Or Kelly. But who cares. I had fun anyway.I loved the show REBA. Of course, Reba was on it, so how could I not?? Well, Melissa Peterman (Barbara Jean) was there too. She is a comedian now, and she opened for the show. She was hilarious. She was even funnier after watching the show and knowing the type of stage relationship those two had! After that, Reba and Kelly came out together, and they both were on stage the whole show! They did all their songs together, trading lead and back up. It was different seeing Reba singing and dancing POP, but it was still a great concert.
And the best part of the weekend... Charley finally came home today. He went to Texas to visit the aftermath of the hurricane and to check on the other properties he manages down there. Ok, he's only been gone since Tuesday, but I still missed him a ton! I'm so glad he's back. We haven't been apart since we've been married. It reminded me of our dating days when we just taked on the computer and MSN because he lived in Provo and we didn't get to see each other every day. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Welcome home C. I luv ya and I missed ya tons.

1 comments:
Hey Sarah. I found your blog as well. Cute family!! It was good to see you on Sunday also. I love your short hair. Hope things are going well for you.
Post a Comment