Guess we should actually start adding to this thing! It seems like we will finally be on a schedule. We have worked visitation so that the weekends coordinate with the kids.The house is still for sale. We signed a lease on an apartment, but at the last minute we just didn't feel right about it. It was either the thoughts of packing two households into a tiny apartment that just wasn't "home" or the double mortgage/rent. Either way, we're still in the home, and will probably be here until we get a reasonable offer on the house. In the meantime, we've decided to paint a little and fix a few things up. It's almost like starting over, but at least we get to do it together... right?Charley is settling into his new job. So far he really likes it there. It's a small, quiet office in the Cottonwood area. He's an asset manager for some properties that are located in Texas.... Yes, the part of Texas that was recently hit with Hurricane Ike! (Yikes). He's closely watching BYU this season as they just moved into 11th place! Guess he'll probably keep tabs on the Colts and see what they're up to also. You know him and his sports!
As for me, well my job keeps me insanely busy!! Long hours and lots of work, but it's a good thing. Training & presenting is something I thought I would never do, but it's brings me out of my shell, and lets me design all the powerpoints I want! Scrapbooking is finally starting to look appealing again. Time to dig out all that craft stuff I burried in the basement last year. Good thing I didn't sell everything I owned!!

L. just started school again. Where did the summer go?? She's so energetic and has such a big heart. It's amazing to see how good she is with Nathan and makes him feel comfortable. Even when he's in trouble, she's right by his side cheering him up. L loves acting and recently landed a role in "Peter Pan" at the Daybreak Community Theater. She's going to be great in it!
H just had her 11th birthday! It's amazing to see how much she's grown in the short time I have known her. She's a daughter after my own heart! She loves to shop, loves crafts, and best of all, she loves Chinese food!! She's the only person I know that will share an order of fried zucchini with me! H is such a talented dancer and she's so much fun to watch. She will also be dancing in "Peter Pan." It's going to be so much fun to watch these two girls grow as I get to know them
better.Nathan is in the 3rd grade! Geez... He's growing up so fast! He's so smart! It worries me that he'll outsmart me someday! LOL. He loves to read, loves to play the WII and his DS, and he loves to watch Sponge Bob. Of course, he always looks forward to the weekends he spends with his dad. He's adapting to two older sisters quite well considering he's been an only child all his life. He admires Charley and the two of them have a great time together! He always wants to be more like him. Charley is great with him, and I can tell it won't be long before I'm outvoted by those two boys!Well, that's the whirlwind tour of our new family! We'd love to hear from you:
Charley: rcblackwood@gmail.com
Sarah: scrappinsarah@hotmail.com
L: rcblackwood@gmail.com
H: rcblackwood@gmail.com
Nathan: nathanrichards@live.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment