Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten Things...

Since I wasn't very tired last night and Charley wasn't feeling very well, I thought I'd try some more of these digital pages. I decided I better do something to make Charley smile, so that when he asked me what I've been working on, I can say more than just "working on the blog!" (Sorry babe!). Anyway, I have been looking for more ways to let Charley know how much I appreciate him and everything he does for me. He really does make me feel like a princess! I need to remind myself everyday how lucky I am to be married to him!

So... here ya go honey... this is for you... I love ya!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you got the blog thing figured out. Way cute! Later, Kristen

Tracie said...

that is so cute. I think I saw that once, is it a template or did you create it?

Sarah said...

A template... i'm new to digital world, remember! It's that digital software they have at the scrap expo.