Monday, December 8, 2008

Disney Fever...

I can't help it. At least it's a fun, healthy addiction. (only if it were cheaper). Besides, the weather is lots nicer there. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from our latest trip to Disney. Everyone always asks why I don't get tired of the place? I actually don't know. It's just a fun place to escape to... even just for a couple days. I'm so glad that Charley's family feels the same way because they sure are fun to travel with. I already want to start planning the next trip! Hopefully sometime in the spring!

7 comments:

Catrina said...

Ahhh! Disneyland for the holidays... Love it! Catrina

Linnae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linnae said...

Make me want to go again! I'm going through withdrawals. We need a Girls DOAD. Day(s) out at Disneyland! Glad you had fun!

Rat Fam said...

Looks fun!!! It looks so much warmer there, I mean I look out the window and it's snowing, I want to keep looking at your pictures and pretend I'm there!!

Tracie said...

I love that you love it! i am so jealous! i hope to go someday soon too! (like a year from this january)

Kristen said...

Sarah, my old friend! How are you? I am so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were in disneyland. We live about 20 min from there. I hear that you are doing well and are happy. I'm so glad. I don't know if you have seen my blog yet. I have so many people to catch up with! pattersonhistory.blogspot.com That is us. Let's keep in touch. I have to spend some time looking at your pics. As usual they are super cute. I haven't had time to really look but I plan to. Hope to catch up soon. Merry Christmas.
Kristen

Ku'uipo said...

Lucky! I love Disney during the Holidays! So glad you guys had fun!